Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Thursday....Its GORGEOUS here today!



Its been an extremely busy time in my life.
I have some wonderful news but cannot say anything just yet but Enchanted Threads will be moving UP in the world if things go right.
I'm SO EXCITED about it.



I would appreciate any of you posting my link to enchanted threads custom boutique anywhere on the net that you can please. NICE places ok ;o) I will send you a special if you can show me 5 links you put out there, share ET with your facebook friends too.





♥ SPECIAL ♥ Euro Mermaid The mermaid is 10" I cannot do a set like this below a 2 but if you are interested for the 2 and under contact me I have created other sets for the smaller ones. :o)





Hurry and get this little set and get 10.00 off for Bloggers and.............
ANOTHER 10.00 off if you are on my favorites.



You can save $10.00 or $20.00 Must be on these list to stay (since you love enchanted threads customs) in order to get discounts. I ship only priority with tracking.



Please contact me or take the one listed and I will send you an invoice with the discount. But do not pay until invoiced for the discount please.



I have a ton of orders ( I do not just sell on the internet) Working and then staying up until 3 or 4 is wearing on my body, I must get some sleep sometime soon. I love to sew late night into the mornings, No phone calls, company, etc to stop for. For those that are interested I do have the little country set started and is it ever so cute!! Keep checking in you never know what kind of special will be coming your way, some won't even be listed for you to see. Also on my specials if you would like a different color etc contact me and we will work out something for a whole NEW color but same styles. I do love CUSTOM work.



Thanks everyone
Have a wonderful week

No comments: