Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A special Thank you

A special Thank You to those that placed orders for the

incredible specials.


Its March, and getting closer to SPRING! I am so sick

of winter cold and snow!! I feel for those that got slammed

with snow storm after snowstorm. I will hope for a beautiful

S P R I N G !!


I have many NEW Designs coming your way and will be doing

some crazy MARCH MADNESS SPECIALS so check in and be sure

to watch my Etsy.


If you are needing items for special occassions, holidays, anytime

remember I do love CUSTOM work just contact me and we will work

out what you want at YOUR price.


I apologize for not having my items on children to show you what

they may look like on but I work, I have a wonderful family that

does come first and foremost ALWAYS. We do alot of family things together.

I also have someone very special that is ill and I may be missing for a few days

without notice, I do hope you will understand if I don't get back to you asap.


I purchase my fabrics, notions, I do not use patterns, it does take a little longer when

I am creating but hey thats how I like it Unique! And sew each piece myself with no help. I Love it that way! I do not have the time to also be a

photographer, most of the time I have my sample items sold before they could get

modeled. If you all that purchase from me would like to send my a couple of pictures with

your little one in an enchanted threads design I will send you a coupon for $$ off your next

purchase but they must be clear, front and back and sent them to

enchantedcustomboutique@yahoo.com ONE at a time (remember I live in the country and I stilllllllllll have dial up that is very slow.


Time to say sweet dreams but before I do Here's a little "Thank You"




No comments: