Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Designs



To a special client that snatched the St.Paddy Special Thank you and its on its way!
You will LOVE this little dress I'm sure, I sold 4 of them off line of course not with the special price that you were able to get it for.

Hope you all are checking in...you never know what will be next. :o)


I've been one very busy person in the past two weeks!!

I've been working everyday, Thats a wonderful thing in todays world. Alot of new orders and new clients which is fantastic, thank you ladies!!

Be on the lookout for alot of NEW designs from the girly girl items, to
the fun funky items, to the oh so coooooool sets.

We will be going out of state for a couple of days for another
funeral :( My Aunt passed away this week and now my hubby's
Uncle passed away today. (Just so those of you that contact me
and I don't respond it is for that reason) No one wants to see their
loved ones die and at the same time cancer can be such a cruel disease.
Say a prayer for all us to have safe travels. Thanks in advance!

In the meantime save 10% off anything listed on my etsy from now until March 31,2010 at 11 p.m


Have a wonderful and safe weekend!!

No comments: