Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busy....Busy....Busy....

I want to Thank all of you that had special orders and waited until
after the funerals and all. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Spring is FINALLY here! YIPEEE

I will be going on vacation the month of July and October so if you are needing
anything special please contact me ASAP for all those special occassion, pageant,
holiday sets.

As most of you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE CUSTOM work, And OOAK's are
GREAT. If you ever see an item of enchanted threads and would love it in a different
color, size just ask away.....I'd love to help. Example: I had someone ask if I could make
a cherry set instead of a strawberry and yes, I did and it was as cute as ever and loved
creating it. One wanted fishy instead of mermaids yes it was as cute as the mermaids.

I am not a factory and do not like to revisit items over and over, I do it all.. design my items using NO patterns, I purchase all my fabrics, no not bolt after bolt, (everyone gets tired of the same ol') I sew each and every piece all by myself. But that is why I LOVE to sew for the little ones. I get to know each one even through emails, etc. But I can help design and create just for YOUR little one to get the perfect colors, fabrics, and designs to fit perfect. I do put Love and quality workmanship in every stitch.

This little Red/white Peasant dress with sash is the special. Purchase it and wait for an invoice please.







Special PRICE IS $22.00 plus shipping.

Deadline is Monday April 12th MIDNIGHT. It goes back to the reg price of $38.00 and shipping.

Good Luck! :o)

Thank you!
Barb

No comments: