Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy July!


A set of sister skirts!
*** $38.50 + shipping! ***

TUESDAY JULY 13th ONLY---ONE DAY BLOG AND FAVORITE SPECIAL!

Listed price is $65, but blog + favorite price will be $38.50 + shipping! That's more than 40% off!

((This means that if you become a follower on here and mark me as a favorite seller on Etsy, you will receive this amazing discount! Mention code ETCB713. Also, join my mailing list for even more awesome deals!))

This is for a set of SISTER SKIRTS ONLY. Sizes Newborn-6.

This is the cutest fabric! See the listing on Etsy for the close-up of all the little sayings on it: Mommy's little helper, Thank heaven for little girls, Tea for two, etc.

I have enough fabric to do these ONE more time, so first come gets them. Also, please note that ruffle will be in a BUBBLEGUM pink.

Tank tops are not included, but ask me about them!

If you decide to take advantage of this fantastic one day price, make your purchase on Etsy.com. and I will refund the difference via Paypal. =)

Thanks so much!
- Barb

1 comment:

Heather Perry said...

Just stopped by to tell you (again) that all of your creations are just gorgeous! I can't wait to get my girls' dresses! =)

- Heather