Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy July!


Summer is slowly passing us all up, I do hope that you are having a safe and fun summer!! Thank you for taking the time to check in on my blog, facebook, and listings.

The set shown in the above picture-- positively perfect for fall--is currently listed in my Etsy shop!

Don't forget in order to take advantage of the SPECIALS you must be a favorite on my Etsy and also on my Blog. :o) Thanks so much!

Check out my new website. If you order from it by contacting me you will receive a discount.

Enchanted Threads

I will be adding TUESDAY SPECIALS---GOOD FOR ONLY TUESDAY until MIDNIGHT, then they are gone for that price! So please check in, and please don't ask me to extend it, as you will still have 5 days to pay through paypal. Longer, if needed, but you must let me know first.

So check in on MONDAYS I never know the time I will list the special. Sizes will be Newborn-6, but I can do larger if you contact me first :o)

I had some OOAK (One of a Kind) items, but every time I get them finished someone comes along and purchases them before I can list them. I am trying to find more of those fabrics to be able to create more like the ones sold. I will have some samples listed around the first week of Aug.

DISCOUNTS FOR THIS MONTH:

*** Take $5 OFF each item over $50, good through July 15th only.

*** Purchase TWO items get free shipping on second item.

*** Purchase TWO items receive $20 OFF your total order amount of $75 or more!

ONE OFFER PER ORDER.

Mention code ETCB when ordering, and please wait for invoices before paying to get your discount. Thanks!

Have a blessed, safe, and fun week.

Thank you!
-Barb

No comments: