Saturday, February 27, 2010

Special........


I felt so bad about the delay this morning in posting the special I'm going to go one more step

and offer you TWO specials......but hurry they won't last long.
This little TOP can be created with straps of your choice. Tie around neck, elastic, or as is.
This is a high quality and HTF fabric by amy butler. Super cute for this summer and for cooler times add a little sleeve top under it.
Both specials END MARCH 1,2010 MIDNIGHT
16.00 sizes 12 months-5
Shipping 3.00 usps


I will combine shipping pay highest and free for second item.











Here you go Ladies,


Special for this week and never listed before so you get your first peek HERE.


Your special is purchase this little Shabby white rose with tons of ruffles beach potrait dress for



35.00 for sizes 12 months-4



40.00 for sizes 5/6


plus shipping.......5.00 (I will ship priority with tracking) Your little dress will be shipped in envelope NOT box.


Special ENDS March 1 2010 at MIDNIGHT....


Get it before then or you will have to pay FULL price when listed. One per order sorry.


I intended on posting this in the A.M. today but had to leave at 7.00 this morning and just got home.


Hope you like....really cute and unique. ALOT of fabric in these ruffles Shabby WHITE Roses adorn the bodice top. If you also would rather have a top like this just email me and let me know that too. Please convo me for your listing or pop me an email enchantedcustomboutique@yahoo.com




Thanks everyone!


Remember this special is ONLY for those following enchanted threads. :o)

Don't forget to check out my listings on Etsy.





Thank YOU!!

Have a great evening!


Barb














No comments: